We've been experimenting with various record cleaner formulas. After much trial and error, we found one we really like. We like it so much, we've decided to carry it in the store. You get 4 fl oz of cleaner and two microfiber cloths for only $7.50. Awesome clean records, at a great price from a local source. It doesn't get better than that.
Why is it important to keep vinyl records clean?
1) The music sounds better. You hear the music, not dirt.
2) The vinyl will last longer.
3) Helps keep the stylus clean so that lasts longer too. A new cartridge can get expensive.
4) When the stylus picks up too much gunk from the record, it can sail across the vinyl, leaving scratches behind. The sound of a stylus ripping across vinyl.....YIKES!
5) Sometimes skips are simply dirt. Cleaning the record will solve the dirt skip. (Sorry, nothing fixes the scratch skip)
6) A clean record is a happy record. They should be cleaned every time you listen. (let them dry before playing)
Maryann and Steve love vinyl. We want you to have the best vinyl experience possible. Keep your records clean. Your ears, stylus and collection will thank you.
Spray on, wipe off. It's that easy.
If the record has decades of dirt, spray on, wait a minute or two then wipe off. Let the record dry before playing.